Re: Demande d'information

From: Tony Grant <tony(at)tgds(dot)net>
To: gearond(at)cvc(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "oubahssilahcen(at)voila(dot)fr" <oubahssilahcen(at)voila(dot)fr>
Subject: Re: Demande d'information
Date: 2003-03-05 15:18:30
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 16:27, Dennis Gearon wrote:
> Soumettez-vous s'il vous plaît en anglais. Utilisez cette ressource à tranlate.
>
> http://translation2.paralink.com/

Maybe posting questions in French or Spanish or whatever is OK as long
as the replies are off-list?

This will help these people while we wait for French and Spanish mailing
lists. The signal to noise ration on foreign posts is quite low for the
moment.

Cheers
Tony Grant
PS the person is already using French as a second language...
--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit,
redhat linux on Sony Vaio C1XD,