Re: Problem compiling with readline

From: Tim Ellis <pvspam-postgres(at)hacklab(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem compiling with readline
Date: 2003-03-03 23:51:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Postgres 7.3.2 compilation.

This was my problem. Complained of no readline support, but actually the
problem was lack of libncurses-devel package on my Redhat-based system.

Bah.

I guess config.log did hint at that, but I didn't know enough about the
output to understand that's what it was telling me.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect