Re: location of the configuration files

From: Martin Coxall <coxall(at)cream(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: location of the configuration files
Date: 2003-02-14 16:57:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I seriously doubt your ability to judge anyone's mental stability.
> I can also see that you prefer cross-platform INcompatibility. Your
> position and mindset are now crystal clear.

Come now- don't take it personally. All I said is, as someone who
wrestles daily with QMail, we should prefer the FHS over DJB's way of
doing things and that DJB is a little, ahem, egocentric at times.
Neither of these things was meant as a mortal insult to you personally,
and if I offended you I apologise.

Anyway, it looks like it's all been agreed over there, anyway.

--
Martin Coxall <coxall(at)cream(dot)org>