Re: [HACKERS] C++ coding assistance request for a visualisation

From: Greg Copeland <greg(at)CopelandConsulting(dot)Net>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] C++ coding assistance request for a visualisation
Date: 2003-01-22 20:59:53
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Have you tried IBM's OSS visualization package yet? Sorry, I don't seem
to recall the name of the tool off the top of my head (Data Explorer??)
but it uses OpenGL (IIRC) and is said to be able to visualize just about
anything. Anything is said to include simple data over time to complex
medical CT scans.

Greg

--
Greg Copeland <greg(at)copelandconsulting(dot)net>
Copeland Computer Consulting