translating advocacy site

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: translating advocacy site
Date: 2002-12-13 15:27:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I have noticed that the german and spanish sites have been updated with
the 7.3 press release announcement. I'd like to see the rest of the
translations be brought up to date, but I'm not sure what the process is
for updating them. Since I didn't add the german and spanish info, I'm
thinking some of the translators must know how to do this, is there a
howto we can send to the others to help get them going?

Robert Treat