Re: Postgresql and Ruby - any opensource software done

From: Markus Jais <markusjais(at)yahoo(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql and Ruby - any opensource software done
Date: 2002-12-10 23:07:08
Lists: pgsql-general

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 23:35, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Markus Jais wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I am looking for an open source program developend with Postgresql
> > and Ruby in order to learn something about how to use the two
> > together.
> >
> > does anybody have a URL where I can find something useful ?
>
> Sure:
>
> http://www.ruby-lang.org/raa/list.rhtml?name=postgres

thanks
but this I know already.
I was looking for real application like content management systems or
other web application or any other applaction where Ruby is used as the
programming language and Postgresql as the RDBMS.

I think both are very powerful tools and would be a great combination.

Markus