Re: [GENERAL] Postgres-based system to run .org registry?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: David De Graff <postgresql(at)awarehouse(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres-based system to run .org registry?
Date: 2002-10-14 20:08:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yep, that's them. This is a big win from a PostgreSQL advocacy position,
especially since oracle pr made an official statement against the use of
PostgreSQL. Has this info hit any of the linux oriented news sites
(linux-today, slashdot, etc...) If not someone from the PostgreSQL
marketing dept. (wink wink) should come up with a press release.

Robert Treat