Scan SQL

From: Sandro Joel Eller <sandro(at)tecsoft(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Scan SQL
Date: 2002-07-23 13:11:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi

I need to make a parser in a sql to get tables and fields to verify the
privileges. Do anybody know software, function or anything that can help me?

I found software to create a compiler and generate the source in delphi, but I
need a sql specification (BNF, EBNF) and I do not know where to find it.

Thanks

Sandro