Re: sequence scan, but indexed tables

From: Oliver Elphick <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Cserna Zsolt <csernazs(at)freemail(dot)hu>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sequence scan, but indexed tables
Date: 2002-07-22 19:35:56
Lists: pgsql-general

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 14:33, Cserna Zsolt wrote:
> So, upgrade is strongly recommended? :) Debian package is
> not so good, the backup script doesn't work (in an earlier
> debian package). I tried to backup the database (I have
> daily backup) before upgrading, but restoring from this was
> too hard for me, because the postgres server didn't started
> (he/she thinks I haven't got backup :).

If you have problems with the packaging, please tell me about them. I
may well be able to help with the immediate problem; I may also be able
to improve the package for the benefit of other users. But I can't do
anything about it if I never hear about it.

Use the Debian bug reporting system (install the package reportbug).

--
Oliver Elphick Oliver(dot)Elphick(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk
Isle of Wight, UK