Feature Request for pgAdmin Data Export

From: Frank Limpert <frank_limpert(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Feature Request for pgAdmin Data Export
Date: 2015-04-30 09:11:13
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear developers,
It would be nice to have the possibility to configure the decimal separator character and the group separator character for numeric columns when exporting data to file. I'm living in Germany, and Excel wants a comma as decimal separator character in my country. Today, I always have to replace those characters in my files exported by pgAdmin.
Happy computing...Frank