Re: How to add a server on pgadmin

From: shieldy <shieldly(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to add a server on pgadmin
Date: 2007-04-15 09:00:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

and how ,thank you ,
I got this sentence:
If pgAdmin is running on a Windows machine, it can control the postmaster
service if you have enough access rights. Enter the name of the service. In
case of a remote server, it must be prepended by the machine name (e.g.
PSE1\pgsql-8.0). pgAdmin will automatically discover services running on
your local machine.

but i just didnot know the server name and the Name , Host, and even the
password, I install the postgresql on my own computer, so I have the
enought access rights, but what should I fill the blank??
thank you!
can you gave my a example?