Re: BUG #4674: Unable to open lob

From: 田中 裕一 <yuichi_tanaka(at)cybozu(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #4674: Unable to open lob
Date: 2009-02-26 04:25:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I'm sorry, that code is a test code, and oid value is written directly in the code.
I'm sure there are large objects whose id is oid and oid+1.

In fact, if I get rid of PQsendQuery statement, I can open the two large
objects because that code displays nothing.

In my survey, if I execute PQsendQuery between two lo_open,
the latter lo_open returns -1.
And this situation continues until the connection is disconnected.

Best regards.

Tom Lane wrote:
> "Yuichi Tanaka" <yuichi_tanaka(at)cybozu(dot)co(dot)jp> writes:
> > This program displays "error: second lo_open".
>
> Where did you get the oid value from? What makes you think that one
> more than that oid is also a large object?
>
> regards, tom lane

----
Yuichi Tanaka (yuichi_tanaka(at)cybozu(dot)co(dot)jp)