Is there a psql function equivalent to a session log

From: lsunley(at)mb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
To: pgsql-hackers(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Is there a psql function equivalent to a session log
Date: 2005-01-01 17:09:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

One of my testers asked me if there is a function in psql that is
equivalent to a session log - something that will write out commands sent
to the server and the results written to a file while still displaying the
results on screen.

I can't find anything like this, but I think I can put it together quite
quickly. Has anyone else done something like this?

Lorne

lsunley(at)mb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca