Function in C++

From: Jose Mendoza <unixos(at)prodigy(dot)net(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Function in C++
Date: 2004-12-26 18:23:45
Lists: pgsql-sql

I would like to have, only if it is possible, a small example of how can be
that done. I have this problem now because I have a very light interface
using the ODBC and with the same code I can connect to Postgresql (servers
Linux) and SQLserver (servers Windows). And the libpq++ works in C++ if I
reject the idea of use ODBC.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thans

Jose Mendoza