New member says hello

From: lsunley(at)mb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca
To: pgsql-hackers(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: New member says hello
Date: 2004-11-27 00:36:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi All,

I am doing a port of postgreSQL v8 to OS/2.

I have successfully built a port (using the beta 4 code), and am starting
testing.

I will be updating my port with the beta 5 code in the next couple of
days.

How do I go about getting OS/2 specific changes for source code and
makefiles merged with the regular release code?

Lorne Sunley
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

lsunley(at)mb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca