Problem with psql interface

From: "Grant Rhodes" <grhodes(at)networkroads(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with psql interface
Date: 2003-07-12 18:28:28
Lists: pgsql-novice

It used to be that when I used psql I could press the up arrow on my keyboard, and get the last line typed. Now when I press the up arrow, the cursor moves up to the previous line showing on the screen. Does anyone know how I can correct this? The problem has started since I installed the progrma on a fresh install of Caldera Openlinux 3.2.1. I do not believe I did anything different on installation.

Thanks,

GTJ