question on pgaccess installation

From: "Recto, Angelo" <a(dot)recto(at)servisoft(dot)biz>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: question on pgaccess installation
Date: 2002-09-24 06:10:16
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I already have on my computer tcl 8.3.4. Afetr unzipping pgaccess 0.97, I
copied the dll's in the folder win 32 and renamed the libpgtcl.dll and
libpq.dll accordingly and placed them in winnt/system32. But in spite of
that I still get an error message when I click main.tcl. It says that
libpgtcl.dll cannot be found in the libarary path. Could you help me on
this. Perhaps I need to know the steps very specifically.