Import from Linux to Windows

From: "Tom Haddon" <thaddon(at)equilar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Import from Linux to Windows
Date: 2004-08-11 19:09:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi,

I have a dump file created using pg_dumpall on Linux that I'm trying to
import into Windows. I know this dump file is good as I've tested it and
looked at it. When I run it against the Windows version (8.0.0beta1)
from within psql with the \i switch, it loads in the structure of the
first database in the dump, and creates all the databases and users, but
doesn't populate the data of the first database, and doesn't create the
structure of all the other databases.

My guess is this is a Windows formatting issue. Do I just need to do a
search and replace on \n or \t and replace it with something?

Thanks, Tom