Continuent apology to PostgreSQL Community members

From: Eero Teerikorpi <eero(dot)teerikorpi(at)continuent(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Continuent apology to PostgreSQL Community members
Date: 2010-07-30 18:55:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Dear PostgreSQL community members,

My sincere, personal apology us sending you and other PostgreSQL community members something that you may find unwanted and/or offending: a MySQL specific webinar invitation. Clearly we should not approach anyone in the PostgreSQL community with MySQL related news or messages and honor the fact that you may have earlier opt-out from all Continuent communication.

We recently changed our e-mail broadcasting from Vertical Response to Marketo's solution and it looks like that despite our best effort we lost some of the opt-out information and subsequently we send e-mails also to those had previously requested to be removed from our mailing list. This is not a Marketo related issues, it is strictly Continuent internal issue.

I will take a look why this happened and I will do my best make sure that you will not get unwanted e-mails from Continuent in the future. The best way you to guarantee not to get additional e-mails from us would use the unsubscribe link (one more time even if you may have done it earlier) in the e-mail Continuent sent you few days ago. But even if you would not do that, we will try to re-capture all past unsubscribe requests.

Sincerely,

Eero
----
Eero Teerikorpi