Need "SQLDA support for ECPG"

From: Faouzi Semlali <faouzis(at)invera(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need "SQLDA support for ECPG"
Date: 2010-02-17 21:50:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

First of all, my apologies if this is not where the email should directed to. Please ignore if that's the case or redirect me to the apporiate person.

Our product support INFORMIX for the moment and I have been assigned to look into migrating it to an Open Source Database. My team's choice now is now POSTGRESQL. Since we need to migrate ESQLC to ECPG I need the support for the dynamic SQL (SQLDA structure).

I found the information in the following link:
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4AC9F350.7020704@cybertec.at

When I checked the source code in POSTGRESQL 8.4.1 I did not find the SQLDA structure. Is there another patch that I have to install on top or did I install the wrong version.

I really appreciate a response from you.

With kind Regards
Faouzi Semlali
Senior Technical Analyst
Invera Inc.
mailto:faouzis(at)invera(dot)com

This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

Ce courriel est confidentiel et protg. L'expditeur ne renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion, utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) dsign(s) est interdite. Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser immdiatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen.