RE: pg_dump failure: "handler procedure for language pl pgsql not foun d"

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeckermann(at)verio(dot)net>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "'pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: pg_dump failure: "handler procedure for language pl pgsql not foun d"
Date: 2001-04-24 14:33:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom,
Absolutely right! I suppose I could have figured that out if I had spent
three days looking at it :-)
I didn't find anything in the docs about assigning a sysid to a new user, so
I just did a createuser and an UPDATE to pg_shadow to reset the sysid.
If that is likely to cause a problem, please let me know. In any case,
pg_dump is now working for me.
Thank you once again for your valuable help.
Regards