Details on community survey

From: Shahaf Abileah <shahaf(at)redfin(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Details on community survey
Date: 2008-06-23 16:29:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Regarding the community survey on the website:
http://www.postgresql.org/community/

It would be great to have a little more detail about each of the TODO's
- what it means, what's in scope, what's out of scope, etc.

For example, PITR looks like a popular option, but there is already some
PITR functionality in Postgres, so what would this TODO add?

Also, there was some talk previously about building a new log-based
replication scheme, and I don't see that on the list. Why not?

Thanks!

--S