Re: another failover testing question

From: "David Parker" <dparker(at)tazznetworks(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "postgres general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: another failover testing question
Date: 2005-05-26 21:25:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, neglected the version yet again: 7.4.5. What happens is that we
have active connections accessing tables that are being replicated by
slony. Then somebody does an uninstall of slony, which removes the slony
trigger from those tables. Then we start getting the OID error.

If this should indeed not be an issue in 7.4.5, I will try to come up
with a test case independent of a slony install.

Thanks.

- DAP