Fwd: Need your help for an interesting Open Source Project

From: "Thomas J Keller" <kellert(at)ohsu(dot)edu>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: Need your help for an interesting Open Source Project
Date: 2007-06-18 21:51:58
Lists: pdxpug
Hi All,
We just had an interesting discussion on the pdx perl mongers list
about unsolicited job postings. Basically, it came down to two
criteria: it should have the interest of the group as a priority, and
it should not be crassly commercial, i.e., directly from a  non-
member head hunter. I hope you guys feel more or less the same.

If so, and if looking for a job using PostgreSQL, read on. This came
to me, I have no financial stake in it whatsoever.

best wishes,
Tom
kellert(at)ohsu(dot)edu
503-494-2442

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Charlotte Boidin" <cb(at)sap8(dot)com>
> Date: June 18, 2007 12:56:19 PM PDT
> To: kellert(at)ohsu(dot)edu
> Subject: Need your help for an interesting Open Source Project
>
> Hi Thomas,
>

> My name is Charlotte Boidin and I’m writing to you from Shulman
> Fleming & Partners on behalf of Norm Shulman, one of the partners.
>
> I‘ve just seen your info on PostgreSQL and was wondering if you
> could help us on a search.
>
> I am looking for someone to work as a contractor (could be temp to
> perm)  to build a prototype of a wiki with tools to add user
> content to one of the top 10 most trafficked websites in the US.
>

> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Charlotte
>

> Charlotte Boidin
>
> Executive Researcher
>
> Shulman Fleming & Partners
>
> Phone: 646 285 0500 x216
>
> Email: cb(at)sap8(dot)com
>
> Fax: 646 285 0400

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Jeff DavisDate: 2007-06-19 17:46:52