Remote access

From: "George Weaver" <gweaver(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Remote access
Date: 2009-05-08 13:38:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a client with a main office and a branch office about 90 miles away.

They have a server at the main office but it is not a web server.

What would be the best solution for them to access a PostgreSQL database located at the main office from the branch office?

I am not "network savvy", but if I get pointed in the right direction I should be able to fill in the blanks.

Thanks in advance!

George