Re: Postgresql for Dummies?

From: Sean Davis <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
To: Daniel Lerch <daniel(at)mountainmeasurement(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql for Dummies?
Date: 2004-10-12 19:50:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

Installing postgres is covered pretty well in the documentation.
However, there may be a simpler way to install depending on your system
(something like an installer). Other than the install instructions,
there are MANY online SQL tutorials that can be completed in 1-2 hours
and will teach you the basics of working with modern relational
databases and SQL. You could let us know where you are in the process
and we could provide better direction, I suppose.

Sean