Re: Some odd postgres errors.

From: "Chad Thompson" <chad(at)weblinkservices(dot)com>
To: "Adam Bultman" <adamb(at)iconideas(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Some odd postgres errors.
Date: 2003-01-29 21:40:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

> > I've got myself and three others hunting down reasons, but to no avail
> > yet. We are debating upgrading postgres, although that worries us to, as
> > this is a production system.

For what its worth, I just upgraded (just = today) from 7.1.2 to 7.3.1 and
it was a BREEZE.
I have > 6M records on my production box.
I ran both systems at the same time and pgdumpall'd to the new DB. It was
SO slick!
Oh and just for the record. I LOVE POSTGRESQL!!! :)

As tom said however if you have application issues it might be tougher.

My 2 bits
Chad