web publication

From: nico franken <nic(dot)franken(at)wanadoo(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: web publication
Date: 2006-04-17 09:53:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dear Sir,
I have made a PostgreSQL setup with Navicat5.0Beta PostgreSQL DEKTOP SERVER en een pgAdmin III server.

The applications has been written in C#.
So i can openfile add,update and delete tables.

But is there a technique to publish these postgresql tables on the web.Or do you have a program to generate web based files with php extension?

I have tried ASPRunner.Net but postgreSQL is not supported by ASPRunner.Net.

May be You have any suggestion or solution for my question?

Thank you in advance.

Nico Franken
Dubbelstraat 61