Re: putting up modified 'portal'

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>, <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: putting up modified 'portal'
Date: 2004-02-18 20:59:16
Lists: pgsql-www

No. There is no need for a new project. Once Alexey has proven himself as *everyone* has to (including myself), then we will give him CVS write access. Until then patches may be produced against CVS and applied by one of us.

One of the things I will be doing at some point is reworking things to update from CVS during site builds so from then on we will all work in scratch copies and commit changes to CVS (unlike currently when some of us work in the live version). Working this way will mean that CVS write access will have to be as tightly controlled as write access to the docroot itself.

Regards, Dave.