Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III description in PAD file
Date: 2004-02-10 15:55:50
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

- Not sure about: "PostgreSQL free administration interface". What about
"PostgreSQL administration and development centre"?

- We don't have a query builder yet. The wxMDI stuff doesn't play nicely
under GTK :-(

- "sql editor" should be "SQL editor"

> Shall we replace "interface" with "center"?

'centre' please. I speak the Queen's English, not American :-)

Regards, Dave.

pgadmin-hackers by date

Subject: pgAdmin III description in PAD file