Re: Version numbers and downloads

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Matt Clark" <mclark(at)rushe(dot)aero(dot)org>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Version numbers and downloads
Date: 2002-12-16 21:13:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

No. The major/minor numbers signify the current PostgreSQL release, but
in theory the driver still supports version 6.2 of PostgreSQL (I think
that's Postgres95).

> Also, are there md5sum info for the psqlodbc tar files?

Nope. There can be if someone tells me what to do to generate them, but
I don't have time to figure it out right now.

> Is there any additional information for those of us who need
> to use ODBC from Unix rather than Microsoft? (the odbc
> driver supplied with postgres prior to version 7.3 seemed to
> work just fine; now that ODBC has moved to another
> site/support, we seem to have lost the ODBC capability under
> Unix.....)

You shouldn't have. What doesn't work?

Regards, Dave.