Re: Version numbers and downloads

From: <terry(at)ashtonwoodshomes(dot)com>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "'Matt Clark'" <mclark(at)rushe(dot)aero(dot)org>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Version numbers and downloads
Date: 2002-12-16 21:31:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Well, I am dealing with SQL statements of more then 8k doesn't work, and I
cannot get the ODBC source for 7.2.1 so it looks like I am going to have to
go to 7.3, which is fine, but there are 3 major components that I am going
to have to upgrade on my server in order to compile the driver for 7.3, and
I do not have the time to do that yet.

Unless someone knows where there is a source archive for the ODBC driver?

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry(at)greatgulfhomes(dot)com

Attachment Content-Type Size
winmail.dat application/ms-tnef 2.9 KB