Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, "Justin Clift" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group Announces
Date: 2002-12-04 08:27:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

Strangely I was just thinking the same thing. If all the info is on
advocacy, then what exactly will be left on the main site? Idocs?

I was sort of under the impression that the site reshuffle was happening
in a top down manner anyway - start with the portal, then sort out the
less-immediately-visible lower bits.

I'll preempt the 'this was all discussed on -advocacy, you should have
been there' response with yet another agreement with Vince :-) - I too
am getting far too much mail these days and another list is the last
thing I need.

Regards, Dave.