Re: Status update

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Status update
Date: 2003-09-08 18:56:31
Lists: pgsql-www

Currently the whole site is done hourly. It certainly doesn't have to be that regular for the docs, though I think the front page should be to pick up new events etc.

> I'm currently working on getting the new design working. As
> we have problems with the different length of the words in
> the different languages, I'm replacing the style= parts of
> the code with a class= and putting that formatting
> information into postgresql_en.css and postgresql_de.css so
> we can use different sizes for every language...

OK. What about a slight redesign to allow the wrapping to occur without messing up the formatting? Alternatively, Robert was looking at making a non-fixed width version of the site which might solve this problem.

Regards, Dave.