wxWindows Snapshot for pgAdmin3

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: wxWindows Snapshot for pgAdmin3
Date: 2003-07-01 09:57:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Morning all,

Yesterday I posted a message about having built a new wxWindows tarball
for pgAdmin use, based on the 2003-06-18 wxWindows CVS.

Unfortunately this version will not compile properly on FreeBSD 5.1
(specifically xrc which has had a number of changes committed).
Therefore I have re-packaged the wxWindows snapshot from the earlier
2003-06-07 snapshot which many of us were running previously and does
compile OK on FreeBSD.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards, Dave.