Re: pga2: fix and add

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "frank_lupo" <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pga2: fix and add
Date: 2003-06-23 15:11:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: frank_lupo [mailto:frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it]
Sent: 23 June 2003 16:01
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgadmin-hackers
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pga2: fix and add

Hi Dave,

> Can I have the fixes only please - we're in beta so no new
code right now.
Ok, but I have new code to add.

> I was also going to email you to suggest a Beta 2 release.
Yes, good idea.

> I also want to avoid pga2 & pga3 releasing together. Any
objections?
No .
I must suspend the development the pgadmin2?

No, you can work in a private copy, but no new features may be added to
the CVS during beta, only bug fixes (this is called Feature Freeze). If
you can get me a patch with those latest fixes in it, I'll roll beta 2 a
soon as I can, then hopefully we can release the final version so you
can start adding new features again.

Regards, Dave.