Re: pgAdmin II sample code metrics attached

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Steve Boyle" <boylesa(at)roselink(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin II sample code metrics attached
Date: 2003-04-18 18:05:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Steve,

For some reason only the Project Analyser Report would open on my
machine. I think a great deal of the output is caused because it's only
looking at 10 files (that's the case for pretty much all of the dead
code reports). There were one or two other hints that might be useful
such as shortcircuiting nested if's where we have missed them, but
nothing earth-shattering that I could see.

Looks like it could be a useful tool for cleaning up seriously hacked
about projects.

Regards, Dave.