Re: Column property / Drop constraint

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Column property / Drop constraint
Date: 2003-05-26 20:33:44
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

My bad - should be fixed now.

Andreas - notived something odd when looking at this that I haven't
looked at further: when I added a check to a table, it re-added some of
the category sub-nodes again:

Table
Columns
Constraints (2)
Triggers
Columns
Constraints (3)
Triggers

I also had to add the check from the properties dialogue, I couldn't do
it from the context menu, though I could add a unique constraint there.
Dunno if that's related to the gtk issue...

Regards, Dave.