Re: question

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "PABLO PEREZ" <pabloperez(at)virzone(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: question
Date: 2002-12-09 22:37:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

-----Original Message-----
From: PABLO PEREZ [mailto:pabloperez(at)virzone(dot)com]
Sent: 09 December 2002 19:30
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] question

I'm really proude of your work, I think you are making a
wonderfull job.

Thanks.

I'm a Visual Basic Programer and I have just start trying
Postgresql, I have install postgresql in a linux box, and started. But
when I am connected with the pgadminII I cannot create any object just
databases or languages.
I just can see the databases not the tables.

You will find Tables under the Schemas node which you should find next
to Languages on the treeview. Once you have browsed into a suitable
container (database/schema or whatever) you will be able to create
objects in that container.

Regards, Dave.