Re: Operator Comments

From: "Rod Taylor" <rbt(at)zort(dot)ca>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Operator Comments
Date: 2002-05-12 22:50:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Indeed...

Comment on operator adds the comment to the procedures, and drop
operator removes comments from pg_operator, leaving left over entries
in pg_description.

Looks like CommentOperator goes to quite a bit of work (5 lines) to
accomplish fetching the procedure and states specifically it's not a
bug. In which case RemoveOperator needs to drop comments by the
procID as well.
--
Rod