[connection too long on win2k]

From: "Syaefulloh Dj" <sleepycat(at)gamebox(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [connection too long on win2k]
Date: 2003-06-18 14:17:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi, i'm newbie
I do not know if this email is the right place to send my problem.
However, i have to send it as well as you will give me some advice.

I have installed postgresql 7.1.2 in to win2k advance server box.
I used cygwin version 1.3.10-1 and cygipc version 1.11-1
everything is running fine until i try to connect to postgresql server through web.
i used php connection module to connect it.
everytime the web page running the code, there is always needed so much time (almost 10 second).

sorry if my english language is not good. i hope you're understand what the problem is.

Regards,

SYF