A small question about Red Hat

From: "Kapil Tilwani" <karan_pg_2(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: A small question about Red Hat
Date: 2001-05-30 14:22:12
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

Hi,

Red Hat is Open Source and is freely downloadable, right? But, if I have acquired a CD from some source, other than Red Hat, can I install on unlimited Computers? Secondly, what if he had purchased the CD, would a copy of it be illegal?

Also, is it easy to learn FreeBSD for someone like me who knows just VB and not even NT completely. Is FreeBSD graphical also?

Small copyrite question

Thanx,
Kapil