Drop Foreign Key

From: "Gregory Wood" <gregw(at)com-stock(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL-General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Drop Foreign Key
Date: 2002-01-31 19:21:12
Lists: pgsql-general

I'd like to drop a foreign key constraint on a table. I know there are a
number of triggers created by a FK, but how many, how do I find them to
delete them, and what other gotchas might I find when removing the
constaint(s)?

It looks like there is an INSERT/UPDATE trigger on the main table, and two
more on the table it's keyed into (one UPDATE, one DELETE)? If this is true,
can I just delete those three triggers and be done with it?

Thanks in advance,
Greg