Re: Pg & Tcl - is it dying out?

From: "Carlo Stonebanks" <stonec(dot)register(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
To: "'David Fetter'" <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Pg & Tcl - is it dying out?
Date: 2013-01-31 18:59:20
Lists: pgsql-general

>> Was there something constructive you might have been asking about that
you forgot to include in this email? If so, what was it?

I don't believe I forgot anything, as there was a question in the original
post (which you did not include in your snip):

"Are we seeing the demise of PG & Tcl? Should I advise my client to NOT
upgrade any systems running Tcl apps and stick with legacy OS's?"

Not the demise of PG in general, but specifically of concern for the PG &
Tcl developers.

Is this not a constructive question, and is it NOT about PG in general? I
had asked in 2006 where to direct PG & Tcl questions and the answer was
PGSQL general. See:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/725602300608011149i2a88a5b2t96817b85318
1e29c(at)mail(dot)gmail(dot)com

Is there now somewhere else I should be asking about this?