Concurrent connexions...

From: <tsmets(at)brutele(dot)be>
To: "pgsql jdbc" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Concurrent connexions...
Date: 2002-03-26 23:30:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

HI !

I made a very simple program that fills-up a table with random data !
Instead of filling up the table at once I though I could better run multiple
instance of it to see how it when ....
I noticed then that the second instance of the App is not running at all !

I basically get the connection manage to create the first statement & then
... nothing
<snip>
0 [main] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres - Looking
org/postgresql/Driver.class
15 [main] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres - Class loaded :
org.postgresql.Driver
15 [main] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres - Getting the
connection
156 [main] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres - Got the
connection org(dot)postgresql(dot)jdbc2(dot)Connection(at)5483cd
156 [Thread-0] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres - run() is
called
171 [Thread-0] INFO org.test.JDBCPostgres.TestJDBCPostgres - Statement
created
</snip>

The two other instance of the program I happened to create are just like
that waiting after the statemetn creation.
Could someone indicate me what is going on ?
What are they waiting for ?

tx,
thomas

--