pthread option of msvc build.

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pthread option of msvc build.
Date: 2007-01-11 18:19:57
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi Magnus-san.

I am trying simple construction by operating config.pl.
It has changed wonderfully now. however, I do not use ecpg,
and see the simplest construction. At that time, even pthread
might not be needed. It was simple.

Please consider this.

P.S)
I can't catch up with your quick work. However, I will try the debugging
execution with VS2005 by the arrangement option. tools/msvc will
surely facilitate debugging.!
Thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment Content-Type Size
msvc_patch application/octet-stream 429 bytes