JMS question

From: "Peter" <peter(at)greatnowhere(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JMS question
Date: 2009-10-13 14:51:21
Lists: pgsql-general

Has anyone done anything to integrate (any) JMS client with Postgres? Google
tells me nothing.

If not, I see there are JMS servers that use PG as the backend. Any chance
of piggybacking on that? Eg could use triggers as 'message listeners' and
insert into JMS table could trigger sending a new message as well. This Q is
probably better asked in respective JMS server group I guess.

Peter