Who is the mantainer of cygipc? or is there any one could help me compiling the source codde?

From: "Mohammed Abdel'al" <mma(at)msm(dot)com(dot)eg>
To: <cygwin(at)sourceware(dot)cygnus(dot)com>, <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <php-db(at)lists(dot)php(dot)net>, <php-windows(at)lists(dot)php(dot)net>
Subject: Who is the mantainer of cygipc? or is there any one could help me compiling the source codde?
Date: 2000-08-18 21:51:35
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi all

Every time I try to recompile the cygipc-1.05 source code I get plainty of errors
Who is the mantainer? or have any of u compiled the source code successfull so he helps me to finish this task
I know that the binaries exists but I prefare to compile the whole thing on my machine
and because the binary exists I belive that there is some one who did the job and can guid me