Re: reg:lo_write

From: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "Marco Bizzarri" <marco(dot)bizzarri(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Postgres" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: reg:lo_write
Date: 2006-06-22 13:06:05
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
In the examples what ever they are doing is with in one session....But its
not in my case.
I have to open the LO in each and every function and have to write my data
into it and close.
I am trying to get the Length of it and setting the position to END....After
first write when i check the length of it when it coems fro second
write....the filedescriptor is showing zero again...Every time it is showing
zero and only the last content is persisting....?How to come out from this
problem?
Even Global File descriptor too failed....to get this...

No way can we open a LO and append the content to it.......

please help me...anybody

Thank you all,
Regards
Sandhya