Re: Total crash of my db-server

From: "Henrik Steffen" <steffen(at)city-map(dot)de>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Total crash of my db-server
Date: 2002-12-16 12:45:07
Lists: pgsql-general

hi tom,

ok, I understand this.

But: There is ONLY postgres running on this particular
machine. And it's mostly when backup (dumpall) and/or
vacuuming/reindexing is going on.

In my opinion, postgresql does something on my machine
that leads to these complete system lockups.

--

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Henrik Steffen
Geschäftsführer

top concepts Internetmarketing GmbH
Am Steinkamp 7 - D-21684 Stade - Germany
http://www.topconcepts.com Tel. +49 4141 991230
mail: steffen(at)topconcepts(dot)com Fax. +49 4141 991233
24h-Support Hotline: +49 1908 34697 (EUR 1.86/Min,topc)
Ihr SMS-Gateway: JETZT NEU unter: http://sms.city-map.de
System-Partner gesucht: http://www.franchise.city-map.de
Handelsregister: AG Stade HRB 5811 - UstId: DE 213645563